I have tuned in to regular services from Tucson and one thing stands out to me. The dress code on stage in Tucson is very casual. Men without ties, women not wearing dresses. It's not a matter of right or wrong, good or bad. It is different.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Thought
I had a thought today. I wondered how hard it must be for a pastor, who has served his church for a long time, to say something new or fres...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.