Thursday, February 27, 2025

My God Is Helping Me.

 To God be the glory, great things He has done.

One month ago I landed in the hospital with congestive heart failure. A virus had weakened my heart and caused an occasional erratic heartbeat. I was in the hospital for 6 days.

Today I found that the meds I have been taking are working and my heart is stronger than it was. But beyond the meds, the prayers of the saints have helped me and helped the doctors taking care of me and I am on the mend.

Who knows what the future holds. But I know who holds my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Thoughts For A Sunday Night

 When they introduce classical music they always tell who the composer was first, and then they tell who performed the piece. When they anno...