We have an impact team going this Saturday to support one of our pioneer churches that we planted this year. The drive just to get there from here is over 5 hours. Welcome to outreach in Texas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thoughts For A Sunday Night
When they introduce classical music they always tell who the composer was first, and then they tell who performed the piece. When they anno...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.