We have pastor Greg for men's discipleship tonight. It will be nice to see him again. It is a blessing that he is able to come here to minister to the guys in this area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Worship That Works
"But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father is seekin...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.