Thursday, August 27, 2026

Who Can I Trust?

 In January of 2025 I spent six days in the hospital with congestive heart failure. When I left the hospital I had three cardiologists. Now a year and a half later I have none of the doctors who treated me back then anymore. I have a new PCP and a new cardiologist. I am at an age where I need doctors that I can trust. 

I am at an age where I need pastors who I can trust too. I do not need to talk to my pastor every day. I rarely need his counsel. I hope one of our pastors has me on his prayer list.

One more thought. My friends at church prayed for me last night. God touched my mind and my body. I am grateful that the prayer of faith still saves the sick today!

And finally for today. My relationship with doctors or pastors is based on trust. I don't trust my old cadre of doctors any more so I changed them. Pastor, if someone in your church no longer trusts you, they will change churches. They will not fight you or argue with you. They will slip out of the back door and go somewhere new. A word to the wise is sufficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Who Can I Trust?

 In January of 2025 I spent six days in the hospital with congestive heart failure. When I left the hospital I had three cardiologists. Now ...