I saw a video by a physicist asking the question Why is there light? I am not a college graduate and I certainly do not have a PhD like this presenter. But I know why there is light. So do you. It was the first thing that God created out of nothing.
"And God said, let there be light: and there was light." Genesis 1:3
Light did not travel to get here. It just appeared. Light came before the sun, moon, and stars. Light was there while the earth was still without form and void. Light is, whether you understand it or not.
Note that there were day and night before the sun was created. The sun was on day 4. Light was on day 1. Try to figure that out Mr. or Mrs. scientist.
Let God be true, and every man a liar.
Never think that the first chapters of Genesis are a child's story.
No comments:
Post a Comment