Sunday, September 20, 2026

Prayer

"pray without ceasing." 1Thes. 5:17

Tonight pastor preached to challenge us to morning prayer. There is Bible references to morning prayer. I am not a morning person. So while I pray all day long, I will find a way to start my day with prayer in the morning. It may not be early morning. But I will talk to the Lord before I do anything else. And then I will pray all day long as I usually do.

Why is morning prayer so important? Why can't evening prayer work? I am a night owl and a part of an early bird church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Reprobate Minds

 "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are no...