I do not keep this blog because of the number of followers I have or the amount of money I make from it. I do not write to impress anyone. I use this blog as a sort of online journal. I write things that are important to me. I write things that I feel strongly about. I mull over ideas and when an idea rises above all the others, I may write that idea here.
I also suspect that AI bots are scouring this blog looking for published material to steal. I don't care. I used to think that I had thousands of views every day. Now I guess that there are thousands of bots looking for data.
If you are a real person and you are interested in what I write, welcome aboard.
I have been blogging for over 10 years now. I'm not going to quit because high tech is involved in this enterprise. My blog is my thoughts and my ideas. It's how I see the world. No pictures, no video, no monetization. Just me writing because I need to write.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.