I used to think that animals did not have human like emotions. They are animals, not people. And as I looked into this I realized that I was wrong. I used to think that domesticated animals and pets exhibited human like attributes because they lived around people. And as I looked int this I realized that I was wrong about that too.
I do not understand this at all. Animals run on instincts, not reason. Animals seek food and water not friendship or satisfaction. And yet I cannot deny that animals do show human like behavior.
Will there be animals in Heaven? I don't think so. But I could be wrong. Pets are a part of this life, and eye has not seen what the next life will be like. I do not read about pets in the Bible.
See, you can teach this old dog some new tricks. But I still do not want the responsibility of owning a pet and loving a pet and having it die.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.