I want to issue a challenge to all of the San Antonio church saints. It is important for you to be in church every Sunday in September at 9:45 in the morning. Pastor Rubi has important things to teach us and to tell us in preparation for moving into the new building. This is something that will only work in person. Watching on YouTube won't be good enough. So I will be there and I hope that you will join me to see where we might all fit into God's future plans for this church. Our church. My church!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No Call Tuesday
Life is like the turning of a page. I have several good friends in Prescott who I keep in touch with. But today I noticed that I am usually...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.