It was good to have our sister Bridget in service last night. She seems very thin and frail but she seemed to be clear headed and in good spirits. Bridget still has a long road of recovery ahead of her. But at least she was strong enough to go to church last night. Thank God for that!
Thursday, May 26, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No Call Tuesday
Life is like the turning of a page. I have several good friends in Prescott who I keep in touch with. But today I noticed that I am usually...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.