Friday, September 23, 2022

The Next 20 Years

 A dear saint in the Prescott church recently died. Toni Pena was sister Mona Warner's mother. She had been in the Prescott church a long time. She was 92 years old when she died.

Sister Toni's death was a sobering thing for me. If I live as long as her that gives me about 25 more years. What am I to do with the next 20 years? Is my life destined to be 20 years of what I am doing now? I do not have all of the skills that I would need to work again. I don't need the money from working. What is a man in my situation to do?

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

No Call Tuesday

 Life is like the turning of a page. I have several good friends in Prescott who I keep in touch with. But today I noticed that I am usually...