This morning we had a wedding during our morning service. Pastor Rubi preached one of the best sermons on marriage that I have heard in a while. My prayer is that our young people will be inspired to pursue marriage for themselves!
Sunday, November 26, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No Call Tuesday
Life is like the turning of a page. I have several good friends in Prescott who I keep in touch with. But today I noticed that I am usually...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.