One quick question. When is the last time you had a young man get saved, become a disciple, and get sent out to pastor in 3 years? That's how it used to happen.
Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Change Of Mind
I used to think that animals did not have human like emotions. They are animals, not people. And as I looked into this I realized that I wa...
-
"Now godliness with contentment is great gain." 1Tim.6:6 I do not get a lot of money each month in retirement. But I learned throu...
-
I heard that Bill Coolidge has died. He was a disciple in pastor Mitchell's church. He was a pastor in our Fellowship. He joined the re...
-
We seem to live in a narcissistic age. We see everywhere people who exhibit an inflated sense of self importance. They think that they are ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.