Monday, January 8, 2024

Dreams

 In the past few days I have had dreams about Prescott. Last week I dreamt that I bought a big house in Prescott for a ridiculous price. Last night I dreamt that I was visiting with pastor Greg and two other young pastors from the Prescott fellowship about our goals for the next two years.

I do not know what these dreams mean. I lived in Prescott for many years. But I left to be closer to my children after my wife died. This is the first time that Prescott has been in my dreams.

I pray for pastor Greg and the Prescott church regularly. We all need them to do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

A Change Of Mind

 I used to think that animals did not have human like emotions. They are animals, not people. And as I looked into this I realized that I wa...