Monday, June 24, 2024

Burning Your Ships

 Our pastor preached about burning your ships, no turning back. I made that decision years ago; to follow Jesus all the way. I know that life must be lived to the very end. I am doing that daily.

When I moved here I knew there was going to be no turning back. I did not burn any bridges or need to burn any ships. I knew that I had one chance to get this right. And now that the dust has cleared I find that the Lord Jesus guided me all the way. Even when I didn't see it, He was working.

This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it! Amen!

Here I am, here I stand, and here I will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Still Speaks

 "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." Prov. 18:2 I had someone call me recently to see how I...