Sunday, November 30, 2025

Pastor Campbell in SA

 We have pastor Joe Campbell for both services today. I am looking forward to hear what he has to say. I wondered if he would still come after his wife died. But he is here. 

There were a few times as pastor Campbell ministered that I felt like he was on the verge of tears. It proved to me that grieving is proof that you loved. He spoke on marriage and family and you could tell he missed Connie.

I had a brief chance to say hi this morning. Maybe I will have a chance to talk to him tonight. We have something in common now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Thought

 I had a thought today. I wondered how hard it must be for a pastor, who has served his church for a long time, to say something new or fres...