Friday, April 17, 2026

An Easy Thought

 An easy idea to discus today. Do angels have wings? Do they fly to get around?

The only angelic beings described as having wings are the Seraphim.

"Above it stood seraphim; each one had six wings: with two he covered his face, with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew." Is.6:2

No other description of angels anywhere else in the Bible describes angels as having wings. They do not fly, they just are. Kind of like light itself.

It is only in the minds of some artists and some theologians that angels have wings. Do your own Bible study. Look up every reference on the word angel. They do not have wings.

See, I told you this would be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Still Speaks

 "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." Prov. 18:2 I had someone call me recently to see how I...