Tuesday, July 28, 2026

I Shall Not Die

 "I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord." Psalm 118:17

This verse jumped out at me today. I have wondered at times if my life was over. When someone I know dies it makes me wonder how long I have to live. But today the Lord spoke this word to me and I am confident than I still have many years yet to live.

Life must be lived to the end. I intend to do that to the best of my abilities. I went through a season of illness. I seem to be in a renewed season of wellness again. thank God for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creation Thumbnail

 " In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of t...