Sunday, July 19, 2026

Sermons On TV? Really?

I remember way back in ancient times how pastor Mitchell would schedule an evangelistic movie to be shown on Sunday night When he was out of town. As the Door Director I often had the job of making that happen. Pastor had no assistants.  It was him or a movie.

Tonight we had a better than normal Sunday night service. Pastor was back from conference and people were glad to have him back. I was surprised when he announced that we would be watching a conference video instead of having one of our three pastors preach.

Oh well. It was good anyway. But it wasn't live. I guess the Holy Spirit can move either way.

I do not like watching a sermon on TV.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Still Speaks

 "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." Prov. 18:2 I had someone call me recently to see how I...