Thursday, September 24, 2026

Missing Pastor Mitchell

 Back in ancient days pastor Mitchell used to take the pastors and evangelists out to breakfast after prayer every morning. That is until someone suggested that he and the guys could make breakfast for everyone at the church. Pastor agreed and to this day guys cook breakfast at the church for all of the pastors, evangelists, missionaries and visiting preacher who are there.

Like any group of guys, the talk around the table inevitable drifted to sports, politics, or the weather. Until pastor Mitchell got out his Bible and suggested that they talk about the Bible and spiritual things. It used to amaze me how right on pastor was and how wacky some of the guests were. I used to go home and study just to see if I was right or wrong!

I miss those spiritual talks with a wellspring of wisdom like pastor Mitchell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Missing Pastor Mitchell

 Back in ancient days pastor Mitchell used to take the pastors and evangelists out to breakfast after prayer every morning. That is until so...