Saturday, September 21, 2024

Two Questions.

 Here in our church we encourage young people to continue their education and to have good paying jobs and careers. I have two questions for this modern generation.

One, would a young adult with a degree consider marrying someone with no degree? Could you fall in love with someone who makes less money than you do? 

Two, if we encourage careers, why would someone aspire to be a pastor? No one ever got rich pastoring a church in our Fellowship. You can make a lot more money in the corporate world. And being childless is a benefit when it comes to a career in big business.

All of my questions have answers. I don't know, but someone knows what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

My Thought

 I had a thought today. I wondered how hard it must be for a pastor, who has served his church for a long time, to say something new or fres...