Sunday, April 5, 2026

The Chosen Series: Not A Fan

We watched a scene from the Chosen series tonight in church. To be honest, I am not a fan of the Chosen series. For me it's like reading an extrabiblical book. Some of it is direct quotes, while most of it is made up. I have never once in all of my years of Bible reading wished that I could flesh out the story. It is good enough for me to understand what the author wrote and to know just enough background to make it all make sense.

So while some people love watching the Chosen series, you can count me out of that group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Still Speaks

 "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." Prov. 18:2 I had someone call me recently to see how I...