Friday, July 17, 2026

Where's The Peace?

 If it bleeds, it leads. So is the motto of most news gathering organizations.

It's never so bad, that it can't get worse. Or so the say.

Peace blows so few bugles in most of us. Or so they say.

King David needs to get saved. He is a whiner.

Some want to live within the sound of church or chapel bell. I want to run a rescue shop within a yard of Hell. Not me. I am happy  living where I am. Save your cliches and dogmas for someone who cares or for some unstable soul who you can manipulate.

If life goes from one catastrophe to another, from one crisis to another, you either live in the middle east, or you are not saved. Jesus gives us peace. Jesus gives us a living hope. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

God Still Speaks

 "A fool has no delight in understanding, but in expressing his own heart." Prov. 18:2 I had someone call me recently to see how I...